It’s A Boy! Elephant Card
- White scalloped-edge card blank, 8”x8”
- Cardstock: lime green, dark brown, light blue with white stars
- Echo Park Paper Bundle of Joy Boy Collection: Pat-A-Cake Paper, Alpha Stickers
- Out On A Limb Scrapbooking Baby Mine-Boy Cutouts
- May Arts Yellow Twill Chevron Stripes Ribbon, 3/4”
- Xyron Adhesives: Teresa Collins Mega Runner, Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit, 5” Creative Station
- paper trimmer, scissors, pencil
- 1. Cut 7-3/4" square brown cardstock panel; adhere to card front.
- 2. Cut two 7-1/2"x2" striped panels and one 7-1/2"x3" star panel. Adhere panels to card front as shown.
- 3. Cut 6-1/4"x4" green panel; mat with 6-5/8"x4-3/8" dark brown panel. Assemble elephant cutouts; adhere to panel as shown using foam adhesive on smaller elephant. Tie ribbon bow around upper right corner of panel; adhere to card.
- 4. Run star and "BABY" letter cutouts through Creative Station; adhere to card as shown.
- 5. Adhere sentiment sticker and heart cutout to card with foam.
- 1. One of the simplest ways to add dimension to cards is to adhere die cuts using foam pads.