Hugs Get Well Soon Card
- White cardstock
- Gin-X Take a Vacation Collection: Aunt Edna’s Patio; Eddie’s Homestead (Imagination Project)
- Gin-X Take a Vacation Collection: flower coaster (Imagination Project)
- Yellow Scrapper’s Floss (Karen Foster Design)
- Small Tiny Alphabet Stickers (Making Memories)
- Art Warehouse Endearment Impress-On Stickers: hugs (Creative Imaginations)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Hole punch, 1/8” (Fiskars)
- 1. Cut 4-1/2"x8-1/2" piece from white cardstock; score and fold in half. Cut 1-1/2"x4-1/2" piece from floral paper; adhere to card front along left edge. Cut 3"x4" piece from striped paper; adhere to card front along top and right edges.
- 2. Apply "hugs" rub-on, centered on card front. Adhere alphabet letters along bottom edge of card, spelling "get well soon".
- 3. Punch hole in flower coaster. Wrap thread vertically around card front, along line where patterned papers meet; thread ends through flower coaster hole and tie bow.