Grateful Give Thanks Card
- Wild Asparagus “Dad & Me” Floral Brown cardstock (My Mind’s Eye)
- Heartwarming Vintage Cuts: Autumn Blessings (Crafty Secrets)
- Thanksgiving Sentiments Rub-ons (Royal & Langnickel)
- Brown/white ribbon, 3/8”: stripe; dot
- Pewter mini brads, two
- Deckle Paper Edgers (Fiskars)
- Scoring blade
- Hole punches: 1/16”; 3/16”
- Sewing machine and white thread
- 1. Cut 7"x10" cardstock rectangle. Score line down rectangle center and fold to make 5"x7" card. Sand edges. Sew around card front, 1/8" from edges.
- 2. For pocket, cut 2"x3-1/2" brown cardstock rectangle. Sand edges. Cut "Give Thanks" label from Vintage Cuts; cut sides with Paper Edgers. Glue label to pocket. Punch 1/16" holes in label ends; attach brads. Sew pocket rectangle to card bottom, 1/8" from side and bottom edges.
- 3. Cut tag shapes from vintage cuts. Apply "Grateful" rub-on to tag. Punch 3/16" holes in tops of tags. Thread ribbons through holes. Glue tags inside pockets.