Flowers Happy Mother's Day Card
- Cardstock: Cool Caribbean; Marigol Morning; Old Olive; Whisper White
- Window Sheet, 4-1/4”x 5-1/2”
- Earth Elements brads
- Stamp Sets: All-Year Cheer II; Background Sampler
- Classic Stampin’ Pad: Cool Caribbean; Marigold Morning; Old Olive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Flower Punch
- Circle Punch, 1/16”
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Cut 5"x7-1/2" Cool Caribbean cardstock rectangle; score and fold in half to make 3-3/4"x 5" card. Use Old Olive ink to stamp striped background image on Old Olive cardstock; cut to 2-1/2"x 3-3/4" rectangle and adhere to card front. Cut 1/2"x 3-3/4" Marigold Morning cardstock strip; adhere to Old Olive rectangle.
- 2. Use Old Olive ink to stamp "Happy Mother's Day" on Whisper White cardstock; cut to 1-3/4"x 2-1/2" rectangle and use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to card front.
- 3. Use Cool Caribbean ink to stamp flower background on Whisper White cardstock. Repeat with Marigold Morning ink. Use daisy punch to punch flowers from stamped backgrounds. Punch hole in flower centers; attach brads and use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere flowers to card.
- 4. Adhere card to Window Sheet.