Flower in my Garden Card
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Two Scoops Moose Tracks, OP White; Arjo Wiggins Curious Iridescent Cryogen White
- Heartfelt Creations Balmy Breeze Paper Collection
- American Crafts Elements Gold Pearl Brads
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Heartfelt Creations Dies: Decorative Flower Pot, Decorative Lattice Swirl, Posy Patch
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Beautiful You, Posy Patch Clusters, Posy Patch Flowers
- Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Victorian Velvet
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: RV63, RV69, V09, V12, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, BG000
- Crafter’s Companion Spray & Sparkle Gold Glitter Spray
- Clearsnap Smooch Glitz Frost Ink
- Adhesives: Art Institute Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, foam dots
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paper piercer and mat
- 1. Die cut Decorative Flower Pot large pot twice from Moose Tracks cardstock. With darker side of cardstock facing out, adhere pots together along sides and bottom using double-sided tape to create pocket-style envelope.
- 2. Die cut doily pot rim from light side of Moose Tracks cardstock; adhere to top of pot as shown using paper glue. See Photo 1.
- 3. Stamp Beautiful You vine onto Cryogen White cardstock; color with markers and die cut with coordinating die. Adhere to pot using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
- 1. Die cut one small pot from tan Balmy Breeze paper and one from Moose Tracks cardstock. With wrong sides of paper facing, adhere layers together using paper glue. Sponge edges with Victorian Velvet ink. Stamp Onyx Black sentiment as shown.
- 2. Die cut Decorative Lattice Swirl shape from white cardstock; spray with glitter spray. Let dry completely.
- 3. Using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, adhere lattice to top of small pot to create card base.
- 4. Using Tuxedo Black ink pad, stamp following images onto Cryogen White cardstock: Beautiful You vine, large cluster from Posy Patch Clusters, three small and two large flowers from Posy Patch Flowers. Using photos as guides, color images with markers.
- 5. Detail cut large cluster with scissors. Die cut vine and flowers using coordinating dies.
- 6. Highlight centers of two small flowers and one large flower with Frost ink; let dry. Pierce hole through centers of all three flowers; insert gold pearl brads.
- 7. Using foam dots, adhere one small flower to left side of cluster; adhere two small flowers to right side. Layer and adhere two large flowers to center.
- 8. Position vine on lattice as shown. Carefully trim away leaf that will be hidden behind cluster; set aside. Using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, adhere vine to card base.
- 9. Using foam dots, lightly adhere entire posy cluster to card base; test for placement by placing inside envelope. Reposition as needed; adhere flowers firmly to card.
- 10. Adhere extra leaf cut in Step 8 behind small flower on left.
- 1. Place die-cut shapes inside large cardboard box before spraying with glitter to protect surrounding surfaces.