Firefly Thank You Card
- Cardstock: Basic Black; Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)
- Star Dust Stickles (Ranger Industries)
- Rubber stamps: Printer’s Type Lower Case Alphabet (#LL068); Small Dot Circle (#B3883); Designer Greetings (firefly) (#LL068); Ribbons & Stitches (#LL992) (Hero Arts)
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink: Ice Blue (Clearsnap)
- Ancient page coal black dye ink (Clearsnap)
- Lt. blue marker
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" piece from black; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" piece from white. Use Ice Blue ink to stamp circle image all over piece, running off edges. Use black ink to stamp ribbon image vertically, 3/4" from left edge and "for believing in me" to bottom right corner as shown. Apply Stickles to letters. Adhere stamped white piece to card front.
- 3. Use Ice Blue ink to stamp firefly image on white. Cut square around image leaving thin white border; mat on black.
- 4. Use black ink to stamp firefly image on white scrap. Color body with marker and apply Stickles to body and wings. Cut out firefly and adhere over Ice Blue stamped firefly image. Cut rectangle around black "thanks" and adhere over Ice Blue "thanks" image.
- 5. Use black ink to stamp ribbon image on white. Cut out 2" length, fold in half, and staple to upper left corner of matted firefly image. Use dimensional dots to adhere at angle to card front.