Fall Seed Cards
- Cardstock: brown, lt., med.; orange; yellow
- Hang 10: Maui (squares); Fuser (circles)
- Holiday Vignettes Vintage Images CD (Dover)
- Seed packets: corn; pumpkin
- Brown grosgrain ribbon, 1/4”
- Jewelry hemp cord
- Antique gold eyelets, 1/8”
- Copper paper clips: flower; dragonfly (Nunn Design)
- Clear plastic slide protector sheet
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Brown ink pad
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Computer and printer
- Computer fonts CD: Bookman, size 14; Old Love & Constitution, size 18 (Autumn Leaves)
- 1. Cut 7-1/2"x9-1/4" piece from brown cardstock; score and fold in half for a 3-3/4"x9-1/4" card. Ink edges.
- 2. Print out corn or pumpkin image; cut out and glue to card top. Cut 3-1/2" wide rectangle from patterned paper to fit bottom of card under image. Adhere ribbon across top of rectangle.
- 3. Print seed information from packet on yellow or orange card stock; cut around words in tag shapes and ink edges. Punch holes in tags; attach eyelets. Tie hemp cord through eyelets and tie bows. Adhere tags at angle under ribbon.
- 4. Cut square from slide protector sheet (sides should be sealed); fill with seeds and staple top shut.
- 5. Print fall message on yellow or orange card stock (opposite color as used before). Cut tag shape around words and ink edges. Punch hole in tag; attach eyelet. Use hemp cord to attach to staple on seed square. Use paper clip to attach seed square to card.