Bridal Shower Invitation
- Cardstock*: Sky; Coffee Bean
- Bloom Collection*: Petite White Floral
- Pearl beads (Darice)
- Stamps*: You’re Invited; Monogram Builder
- Ink pads*: Sky; Coffee Bean
- Flower punch (EK Success)
- White glaze pen (Sakura)
- Scalloped-edge scissors (Fiskars)
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. For invitation jacket, cut 5-1/2"x12" piece from floral paper. Score and fold 4" in from each end of long edge. Use scalloped-edge scissors to top of each section at angle. Fold side in; machine stitch along bottom edge.
- 2. For invitation, print information on Sky cardstock. Trim around text to 3-3/4"x5-1/4"; trim top edge with scalloped-edge scissors at same angle as back of jacket. Punch flowers from Coffee Bean cardstock; adhere flowers and beads to front.
- 3. Use Coffee Bean ink to stamp scalloped frame onto Sky cardstock. Stamp "You're Invited" inside frame. Cut out with scalloped-edge scissors; highlight stamping with glaze pen.