Breast Cancer Hope Card
finished size: 4-1/2"x6-3/4".
- Cardstock: lt. pink; pink; dk. pink; white
- Pink taffeta ribbon, 5/8"
- Hope Ribbon Stamp*
- Ancient Page Dye Ink Set*: Soft Nuances
- Soft Tones Blending Chalk*
- Chalk Applicators*
- Watercolor markers
- *Products by Inkadinkado
- 1. For card, cut 6-3/4"x9" rectangle from pink cardstock; score and fold in half to measure 4-1/2"x6-3/4".
- 2. Cut 4-1/4"x6-1/2" rectangle from lt. pink cardstock. Use Flamingo ink to randomly stamp only ribbon on rectangle. Glue rectangle to card front.
- 3. Cut 2"x2-3/4" rectangle from white cardstock. Color stamp with markers, then stamp on white cardstock. Use blending chalks to shade ribbon image and card stock edge.
- 4. Tear 2-1/2"x3-1/2" rectangle from dk. pink cardstock. Glue ribbon image to rectangle.
- 5. Cut 13" ribbon length. Fold ribbon to form loop, then place on card front. Glue dk. pink rectangle over ribbon.