- Blank white card, 5”x7”
- Blue flower print paper, 5”x7”
- Midwest Products: Clear PVC Sheets: Yellow, Pink, Aqua; Styrene Sheets: White, Silver Mirror; Birch Plywood, 6”x12”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Cool White
- Stampendous rubber stamp: Hope You Are Feeling Better
- Green inkpad
- Clear crystals
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" blue flower print rectangle. Glue rectangle on front of card.
- 2. Measure and cut 2"x3" plywood rectangle (clipboard). On covered work surface, paint clipboard Cool White. Let dry. Use green inkpad and Hope You Are Feeling Better stamp to stamp clipboard.
- 3. Cut silver clip for clipboard from silver styrene sheet. Glue clipboard and clip on front of card.
- 4. Draw six flowers each on white styrene sheet. Cut out flowers. Glue flowers on front of card.
- 5. Draw two flowers each on yellow, aqua, and pink pvc sheets. Cut out flowers. Glue flowers on top of white styrene flowers. Glue crystal on each flower center. Glue flowers on card.