The Kiss Card
The Kiss Card
- Brown cardstock
- Patterned: Marah Johnson Heart Quotes (Creative Imaginations); mauve roses (Club Scrap)
- Round Chipboard Coaster (Making Memories)
- Antique brass mini brads (Making Memories), two
- Stamps: Heart You (Autumn Leaves); Kissing Couple stamp (Viva Las Vegas)
- Ink pads (Ranger): Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany Distress Ink; Jet Black Archival
- Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany Distress Embossing Powder (Ranger)
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Crackle Paint (Ranger)
- Inkssentials tools (Ranger): Ink Blending Tool; Craft Sheet; Pop-It Adhesive Dots
- 1. Make brown top-fold card base. Cut 5-1/2"x7-1/2" mauve piece; adhere to card.
- 2. Using blending tool, apply Distress Ink over entire surface of coaster; ink will show through cracks in paint, so be sure of even coverage.
- 3. Paint coaster Tea Dye and let dry. Note: Size of cracks depends on thickness of initial paint application; thin layers produce hairline cracks, while medium-to-thick coats will produce larger, more visible cracking.
- 4. Cut heart from patterned paper; ink edges Aged Mahogany. Tear one definition corner from same sheet of paper to fit card front; ink edges Aged Mahogany. Adhere paper pieces to card; insert brads at left side.
- 5. Once coaster is completely dry, ink and emboss edges Aged Mahogany. Stamp Jet Black couple image onto coaster and adhere to card with foam dots. Stamp Jet Black sentiment at lower right.