Breast Cancer Research Card
size: card, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"; pin, 2"x2"
- Ranger Inkssentials Memory Line, 2”x2”: Frames, Glass, Capsules
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
- It Takes Two Cancer Survivor Paper
- Pennywise Arts Clear Translucent Micro Beads
- Zva Creative Pearls
- Metal findings: jump ring, open heart charm, adhesive pin back
- White trim: tulle ribbon, seam binding
- Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi Step Ribbons with a Cause Stamp Set
- Stamp positioner
- Die-cutting system and dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities (SM) Standard Circles and Ovals, Heartfelt Creations Decorative Butterfly Border
- Ink Pads: Stampin’ Up! Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette, Tsukineko Angel Pink Memento
- Ranger Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Stain
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool
- 1. Make cream side-fold card. Cut and adhere 4"x5-1/4" pink cardstock panel.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2"x3-3/4" cream panel. Using stamp positioner, stamp Angel Pink sentiment at bottom right; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 3"x3-3/4" patterned paper panel. Die cut pink cardstock border and adhere across bottom edge of paper; adhere paper to card with foam dots. Cut 1/2"x3-3/4" pink strip; adhere across top of border.
- 4. Stamp largest ribbon onto cream cardstock as follows: #2 Pretty in Pink stamped off once onto scrap paper first, #1 Pink Pirouette, #3 Pretty in Pink. Die cut into oval; layer on larger pink oval. Adhere to card with foam dots.
- 5. Stamp dove onto cream cardstock as follows: #1 Pink Pirouette, #2 Pretty in Pink. Die cut into circle; layer on larger pink circle. Adhere to card with foam dots. Add pearls as shown.
- 1. Dye seam binding with pink stain; heat set and set aside.
- 2. Cut 2" squares from paper and pink cardstock. Layer squares with paper on top.
- 3. Repeat Card Step 4 to create small ribbon motif.
- 4. Place clear beads inside capsule, then insert capsule and all layered papers into memory frame.
- 5. Tie on tulle, seam binding, and heart charm. Press pin back to back of frame.