- Pure Luxury cardstock*: White; Bubblegum Pink; Passionate Pink; Chocolate Brown
- Pure Luxury Light Pink button asst.*
- Chocolate stitched ribbon, 1/2"*
- White paper flower*
- Stamp sets*: Candles on Your Cake; Fun Year Round
- Ink pads: Vivid! Coffee Bean (Clearsnap); Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Close to Cocoa and Only Orange (Stampin' Up!)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Nestabilities Classic Circle dies (Spellbinders)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and Bloom Dots A2 embossing folder (ProvoCraft)
- Threading Water border punch (Fiskars)
- Scor-Buddy scoring board (Scor-Pal)
- Adhesives: foam dots; clear dots; Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
- *Products by Gina K. Designs
- 1. Make pink card base. Cut 3-3/4"x5" white and 4"x5-1/4" brown panels.
- 2. Emboss white panel with Bloom Dots. Stamp small colorful images into round spaces. Adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp brown and pink cupcake onto white cardstock. Color and add shading with markers. Stamp candles and sprinkles. Die cut image into circle; mat on 1/4" larger brown circle.
- 4. Cut 2"x4" dark pink cardstock strip; border punch long edges. Stamp brown sentiment at right side. Use Scor-Buddy to score two horizontal lines above and below sentiment; adhere to card.
- 5. Adhere image to card. Adhere button to flower; adhere flower with foam dot.