ATCs Beyond Trading: America Tambourine & ATC
size: ATC, 2-1/2"x3-1/2"; tambourine, 7-3/4" diameter
- Plastic tambourine
- Cardstock: red, white, black
- Red/white/blue ribbon, 5/8”
- Stamps: PaperArtsy Top Hat; Rubber Monger Flag and America; Art Impressions Strength of America; Rubber Stampede Starry Night; Nema Ink Star; Stampabilities Male Silhouette, Female Silhouette, and Arrow
- Ranger Inkssentials Tools: Heatit Craft Tool, Cut ‘n Dry Nibs
- Ranger Adirondack Ink Pads: Red Pepper, Denim, Stonewashed, Pitch Black Dye; Denim, Pitch Black Pigment; Red Pepper, Pitch Black Pigment Pens
- Ranger Embossing Powders: Black Super Fine Detail, Blue Glass
- Provo Craft Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter and Don Juan Cartridge
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, stippling brushes
- America, America ATC
- 1. Cut cardstock layers: 2-1/2"x3-1/2" red, 2-7/16"x3-7/16" black, 2-3/8"x3-3/8" white.
- 2. Stamp black pigment top hat image onto white panel; heat emboss with black powder.
- 3. Stamp image again onto scrap paper and cut out, creating a mask. Mask, or cover, image on white panel. Overstamp red dye flag; heat set.
- 4. Leaving mask in place, overstamp flag with black pigment America quote; remove mask and heat emboss with black powder.
- 5. Stamp Denim pigment star onto white scrap; heat emboss with blue powder. Detail cut star, leaving narrow border; edge with red pigment pen.
- 6. Adhere ATC layers together. Use Cricut to cut 1" open star from red scrap; adhere to corner. Adhere stamped star with foam tape.
- 1. Use Cricut to cut 7-1/4" white circle. Stamp black dye top hat image over a rectangular mask so only heads/shoulders show; heat set.
- 2. Mask men and overstamp flag with red and Denim dye inks; heat set. Mask flag and overstamp circle with Denim dye Starry Night image. Stipple stars Stonewashed.
- 3. Remove masks. Use nibs to add red and Denim dye inks to flag.
- 4. Stamp black pigment male, female, and arrow onto white scraps; heat emboss with black powder. Detail cut images, leaving narrow border around people.
- 5. Apply red ink to white scrap; hand cut two small hearts and adhere to figures. Use Cricut to cut ten 1"-1-3/4" stars from red cardstock. Adhere circle to tambourine. Adhere ribbon, stars and silhouette images with Glossy Accents.
- 6. Follow first set of directions to create similar ATC as shown, cutting two white panels and one black. Adhere "T" and blue stars with foam tape; adhere ATC to background.