- 14-count perforated paper
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Blank card (with 3"x5" opening)
Cross-stitch: 3 strands
French Knot: 2 strands (wrapped two times)
Pattern - Turtle Birthday Wishes Cross-stitch Greeting Card
- 1. Stitching on perforated paper is as easy as stitching on Aida. Unless designs are over two holes, it is not possible to stitch designs with quarter stitches; however, backstitching is easy. The special perforated paper for stitching is durable but keeps stitches at an even tension which avoids distorting the holes.
- Turtle Birthday Wishes
- 1. Stitch design centered on perforated paper.
- 2. Backstitch as follows: DMC 898 - (1X) turtle; DMC 898 - (2X) words.