Kid's RAWR Valentine
Kid's RAWR Valentine
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Perfect Match Dark Chocolate, My Favorite Things Cream Perfect Paper Panel
- Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Collection Little Boy Blue, Rough & Tough, and Little Man
- Brown brads, three
- May Arts Brown Suede Ribbon
- Slot punch
- My Favorite Things Little Loveosaurus stamp set
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: Pale Fruit Pink (E000), Skin White (E00), Light Walnut (E57), Blush (R20), Grayish Yellow (YG93), Pale Olive (YG95), Warm Gray (W1 and W3)
- Colored pencils
- Sakura of America Glaze 3-D Black Glossy Ink Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat, sponge dauber
- 1. Make brown top-fold card.
- 2. Cut the following paper pieces: 5"x5" green, 4-1/2"x3" chevron stripe, 2-1/4"x4-1/8" dot.
- 3. Mat all paper pieces on brown cardstock cut 1/4" larger than paper pieces. Adhere smaller panels to green panel.
- 4. Trim cream paper panel to 2-7/8"x3-3/8". Stamp image and sentiment onto panel. Color image with markers; add grass/ground using colored pencils. Dot eyes with black glaze pen; let dry. Mat image on brown cardstock.
- 5. Punch slot along left side of image panel, slightly below center. Place several foam dots on back of image panel, but do not adhere to card. Thread ribbon though slot; adhere image panel to papers. Wrap ribbon around green panel, knotting at left. Insert short ribbon length into knot before tightening.
- 6. Insert brads at upper left. Adhere layered panel to card with foam dots.
- 7. To finish inside of card, cut the following paper pieces: 5-1/4"x5-1/4" green, 4-3/4"x3/4" dot, 4-3/4"x2-1/4" chevron stripe. Adhere green paper inside card. Stamp sentiment onto dot strip. Mat paper pieces on brown cardstock; adhere inside card. Using black ink, stamp sentiment onto cream paper panel scrap; trim to 3-5/8"x2-3/4". Stamp green partial image at lower right; sponge edges green. Mat on brown cardstock and adhere to layered papers.