Beading / Jewelry
Shimmery Wine Charms & Napkin Rings
size: wine charms, 2-3/4"; napkin rings, 2-1/2"
- Cousin Starburst Round Acrylic Connectors*, 10+
- Cousin Beads*: Faux Pearls, 6+; Silver Round, 4mm, 12+; Glass Faceted Button Beads, 12+
- Cousin Tis the Season Silver Metal Wine Charms*
- Silver findings: ball headpins, four; crimp tubes, 12; jump rings, 6mm, four
- Cousin Clear Stretch Cord*, .8mm, 18"
- Jewelry pliers: round-nose, needle-nose, crimping
- Wire cutters
Wine Glass Charms
- 1. Slide button bead onto headpin; close with wrapped loop around one end of connector. Attach 6mm jump ring to other end of connector.
- 2. Open wine charm hoop. Slide button bead, jump ring of connector component, and another button bead. (Note: Straighten and re-bend wire end with needle-nose pliers if necessary.)
- 3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to create four charms using different-colored connector for each.
- 1. Cut 3" length of stretch cord. Attach one end of cord to connector using crimp tube. Thread silver round, pearl, and silver round onto cord.
- 2. Attach cord to second connector using crimp tube. Trim excess cord.
- 3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2, adding beads and connectors in succession until there are three connectors and three bead segments. Close ring.
- 4. Repeat Steps 1 through 3 to make second napkin ring.
Materials listed will make four wine glass charms and two napkin rings. Purchase additional supplies to make a greater quantity.