1. Count five rhinestone cups from end of chain; cut segment from chain as close as possible to fifth rhinestone cup.
2. Position rhinestone chain on outside of ring opposite size marking on inner band.
3. While holding chain in place on ring, create loop with wire. Position wire through ring and pull both ends toward front of ring, crossing wire over chain to hold in place. Continue wrapping wire around ring band three times, pulling tightly with each wrap.
4. After wrapping wire around ring three times, trim excess from beginning of wrap using wire cutters. Flatten wire end between chain cups using needle-nose pliers.
5. Continue wrapping same wire around band three times between each rhinestone cup. After wrapping wire around final chain opening, trim and flatten wire end.