Pattern - Beaded Snowflake Pillow
- 1. Print out full-size pattern. Cut snowflake from White felt. Cut one 17"x17" and two 12"x17" panels from white cotton fabric. Cut one 13"x13" panel from Fields of Lilac felt using scalloped rotary cutter.
- 2. Apply spray adhesive to back side of snowflake with spray adhesive; press onto center of Fields of Lilac square. Position hot fix crystals on snowflake using photo as guide. Position wax paper over design and place iron on top. Follow manufacturer's instructions to heat-set crystals.
- 3. Referring to image, position iron-on ribbon along edges of felt square; press in place. Trim ends of ribbon.
- 4. Press long side of one 12"x17" pillow back piece under 1/4" then 1/4" again; machine-sew to secure. Repeat with 17"x17" pillow front piece. Place pillow front and back with right sides together matching raw edges; pin. Repeat with pillow back to create envelope opening for pillow insert.
- 5. Stitch around raw edges with 1/2" seam allowance. Clip corners; turn right side out. Apply spray adhesive to wrong side of snowflake square; adhere to pillow front. Let dry.