Beading / Jewelry
I Heart Mom Jewelry
Create Your Style
size: earrings, 2"; bracelet, 7-1/2"; necklace, 20"
I Heart Mom Jewelry
- Crystal Beads*: bicone, 6mm, eight, 8mm, four; faceted rondelle, 8mm
- White Crystal Pearls*: 6mm, 10; 8mm, 24; 11x8mm, three
- BeCharmed Paves*, 14mm: Lt. Siam/Crystal AB Heart; Fuchsia/Crystal Mom, two; Lt. Siam/Crystal AB Mom; Lt. Siam/Crystal AB I Love You; Rose/Crystal Moonlight I Love You, two
- TierraCast Bright Rhodium Hammertone Heart Clasps, two
- TierraCast Embossed Brass Cable Chain, 9x6mm, 6” length
- TierraCast Findings: Nickel Headpin, 2”, three; Sterling Silver Crimp Bead, two; Sterling Silver Crimp Cover, two; Sterling Silver Blank Ear Wires, .53”, two
- Artistic Wire Silver Plated Tarnish Resistant Wire, 20-gauge
- *Products available from Swarovski Elements
- Wire cutters
- Jewelry pliers
- 1. Cut 2" wire length; turn simple loop at one end. Slide 6mm bicone, Fuchsia Mom Pave, and 6mm bicone onto wire; turn simple loop to close. Attach to ear wire.
- 2. Slide pear-shaped pearl onto headpin; turn simple loop to close. Attach to bottom of beaded wire length.
- 3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to complete second earring using Rose I Love You Pave.
- 1. Slide crimp bead onto wire, attach to one end of heart clasp and back through crimp bead. Crimp to close; attach crimp cover.
- 2. Slide 8mm bicone, seven 8mm crystal pearls, 6mm bicone, Lt. Siam Mom Pave, 8mm bicone, Lt. Siam Heart Pave, 8mm bicone, Lt. Siam I Love You Pave, 6mm bicone, seven 8mm crystal pearls, and 8mm bicone onto wire length.
- 3. Attach other end of clasp to end of wire as in Step 1.
- 1. Cut twenty 1" wire lengths. Make ten 6mm and ten 8mm pearl components as follows: turn simple loop at end of wire, slide pearl on wire, close with simple loop. Set aside.
- 2. Slide pear-shaped pearl onto headpin; turn simple loop. Set aside.
- 3. Cut 3" wire length. Turn simple loop, side 6mm bicone, Fuchsia Mom Pave, 8mm rondelle, Rose I Love You Pave, and 6mm bicone onto wire length. Close with simple loop.
- 4. Attach pear-shaped pearl component to bottom of Pave component creating main focal pendant; set aside.
- 5. Separate 21 single links from cable chain. Beginning with one side of heart clasp, attach one link to large pearl component. Attach large pearl to another link, then to small pearl component. Continue making chain for eight more links. Reverse pattern, working for 10 links. Finish with remaining side of heart clasp.
- 6. Attach main pendant to center link of necklace.