Beading / Jewelry
Fiesta Necklaces and Earrings
size: pendant, 1-1/2" long
- Faux Suede Lace*, assorted color pack, 15” length
- ColourCraft Silver Wire*, 22-gauge, 10” length
- Beads, assorted colors: domed rectangle, 21mmx15mm; round glass*, 6mm, three
- Silver findings*: C-Crimp Suede Cord Ends, two; Diamond Duet Clasp; White-Plated Head Pins, 1”, three; jump rings, 4mm, two
- Round glass beads*, 6mm, two each of five assorted colors
- Silver findings*: Silver Paisley Ear Wires, two; White-Plated Head Pins, 1”, 10
- Pliers*: Round-Nose; Chain-Nose
- Wire Cutters*
- *Products by Beadalon
- 1. Use chain-nose pliers to bend wire length at a 90° angle about 1" from one end; use round-nose pliers to form bent wire end into a loop.
- 2. String rectangle bead onto wire. Use round-nose pliers to make second loop below bead; wrap wire several times around base of loop. Spiral wrap excess wire around bead; wrap free end tightly around base of top loop.
- 3. String one glass bead onto each head pin; make loop at top of each bead. Attach beaded pins to bottom loop of larger bead to finish pendant.
- 4. String pendant onto center of suede lace. Use chain-nose pliers to squeeze top loop slightly to secure it on lace. Attach crimp ends to cord ends. Use jump rings to attach clasp halves to necklace ends.
- 1. For each earring, string five beads of different colors onto five head pins. Use round-nose pliers to make a loop at top of each bead; cut excess wire. Attach beaded pins to loops at bottom of ear wire.