Beading / Jewelry
Victorian Lace Bracelet
- Black wooden bracelet
- White open-weave lace, 5”x18”
- Velvet or grosgrain ribbon, 1/2”, 12” length
- Tulip Glam-It-Up Iron-On Crystals: Crystal, 4mm
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip Cordless Heat Setting Tool
- Low-tack masking tape
- 1. Place bracelet on lace. Cut lace to length of bracelet, plus 1/2". Fold lace to inside of bracelet, then cut so lace meets at middle.
- 2. Apply bead of Fabric Fusion onto inside bracelet section, then smooth with finger. Fold lace to inside and press into glue, smoothing and stretching lace for smooth look on outside. Secure with tape until dry. Continue with remaining lace, trimming to fit if needed. Let dry and remove tape.
- 3. Apply Fabric Fusion to one side of ribbon; press in place to cover inside seam. Secure with tape if needed.
- 4. Press crayon on top of Crystal, then place on bracelet as desired. Follow heat setting tool manufacturer's instructions to heat set crystals on bracelet as desired.