Pattern - Flip-flop & Crystal Combos
- 1. Stick a pea-sized putty ball on the end of the toothpick to create a tool for picking up the rhinestones.
- 2. Use pick-up tool to tap the glitzy side of a Hyacinth Orange rhinestone. Place a drop of cement on the back of the rhinestone, then glue it to the center of the flip-flop thong. Surround the orange rhinestone with six Light Topaz rhinestones to create a flower.
- 3. Repeat the process to create a flower on each side of the first, using the Light Topaz for the center and Hyacinth Orange for the petals.
- 4. Continue, alternating the colors of the flowers, until you have six flowers on each strap.
- 5. Repeat steps 2-4 to embellish the remaining flip-flop.
- 1. GNI: Fashionista Invitation & Fashionista Kit for more projects to go with this one.