Beading / Jewelry
Crystal Necklace and Earrings
Sparkling silver crystals make a great accent for any color, making this set perfect for summer bridesmaids.
- Curved tube chain with attached lobster claps and 1-1/4” extender chain, 24” length
- Swarovski Crystals: CAL 5328 XILION bicone, 5mm, 21; Silver 5328 XILION bicone, 4mm, four; CAL 5050 oval, 14x10mm, two
- Silver findings: headpins, 2”, 25; flower headpins, 2”, two; jump rings, 4mm, 21; ear wires, two
- Pliers: round-nose; chain-nose, two pairs
- Wire cutters
- 1. Sizes are: necklace, 24"; earrings, 1-1/2"
- Crystal Necklace & Earrings
- 1. Slide crystal bicone on headpin; make wrapped loop. Repeat for remaining bicones. Set aside four 5mm and four 4mm crystals for earrings.
- 2. Slide oval crystal on flower headpin. Repeat with second crystal. Set aside for earrings.
- 3. Find center loop of chain. Attach 5mm crystal to center with jump ring. Attach seven more crystals on each side of center crystal.
- 4. Open ear wire loop; attach 4mm crystal. Close loop. Open jump ring and slide on 4mm and 5mm crystal; close jump ring on ear wire loop. Open jump ring, pick up last jump ring between crystals and add oval crystal. Close jump ring. Repeat for second earring.