Beading / Jewelry
Charming Chandelier Necklace
size: 16"-18" (interior to exterior)
- Clear seed beads, 3mm, 27
- Crystal rounds, 8mm, 42
- Czech clear glass rounds: 5mm, 60; 8mm, 39
- Chandelier drop
- Beadalon Silver Pinch Bail Pendant
- Sterling silver crimp tubes, 2mm, six
- Silver triple-strand side clasp
- Beadalon 19-strand Satin Silver Bead Stringing Wire
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
- 1. Insert prongs of pinch bail into hole of chandelier drop; squeeze closed with fingers to create pendant.
- 2. Cut 20" length of wire; crimp one end to bottom loop on one side of clasp. String thirty-nine 8mm glass rounds onto wire; crimp wire end to bottom loop of other half of clasp.
- 3. Cut 20" length of wire; crimp one end to center loop on one side of clasp. String sixty 5mm glass rounds onto wire; crimp wire end to center loop on other half of clasp.
- 4. Cut 20" length of wire; crimp one end to top loop of one side of clasp. String four seed beads.
- 5. String two 8mm rounds, one seed bead; repeat nine times.
- 6. String two 8mm rounds then pendant.
- 7. Repeat Step 5. Finish with four seed beads. Crimp wire end to top loop on other half of clasp.
- 1. To make necklace longer, add two beads to each side of strands.