Beading / Jewelry
- Lightweight cotton fabric, 4-1/2”x44”
- Sewing machine and coordinating thread
- Straight pins
- Safety pin
- Iron and pressing board
- 1. Use Fig. 1 to cut fabric strip ends.
- 2. Turn "v" shaped edges of fabric strip over 1/4" to wrong side. Turn edges over 1/4" again. Sew close to turned edges.
- 3. Fold and pin fabric strip in half lengthwise with right side facing in. Sew 1/4" from raw edges.
- 4. Attach safety pin to one corner of strip and pull pin through strip to turn headband right side out. Press strip flat with seam centered on one side.