Beading / Jewelry
Short Black and Silver Necklace
- Beads: Black Rare Earth Pendant and Crystal, 1 pkg.; black and gray glass round assorted, 2 pkgs.; black opaque glass bugle, 1 pkg.; black and silver glass bicone assorted, 1 pkg.
- Tiger Tail, 24”
- Crimp beads, two
- Toggle clasp
- Crimp tool
- Wire cutters
- 1. String pendant onto tiger tail.
- 2. Working from center out, string bugle bead on each side of pendant.
- 3. String bicone, cube, and bicone from pendant set on each side of design.
- 4. Work pattern *bugle bead, silver bicone, bugle bead, black bicone, black round, black bicone on both sides, repeat from * for a total of four patterns on each side.
- 5. End with bugle bead and silver bicone.
- 6. Place crimp bead onto tiger tail. Thread tiger tail through toggle, then back through crimp bead. Pull tiger tail tight, crimp bead, and trim excess. Repeat for other side.