Beading / Jewelry
size: 13" long
- Silver double-bar barrette
- Pink satin ribbon, 1/8”, 1 yd.: solid; patterned
- Silver spacer bead
- Silver bells, four
- 1. Open barrette and tape hinge part to flat surface to stabilize while working.
- 2. Stack ribbons on top of one another and slide into barrette. Center ribbons with ends even on both sides.
- 3. Lace right, patterned ribbon over right bar and under left bar.
- 4. Lace left, patterned ribbon over left bar and under right bar.
- 5. Push ribbons back up and pull taut.
- 6. Repeat steps 3-5 with solid ribbon.
- 7. Continue lacing alternate ribbons until you reach the bottom.
- 8. Pull ribbon tails to one side. Thread spacer bead onto ribbons and slide to top.
- 9. Trim ribbons to desired lengths. Tie bell onto each ribbon end.