Beading / Jewelry
Long Pearl and Triangle Bead Necklace
Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
- Beads: pearl round, 16mm, 5 pkgs.; clear, black-lined triangles, 1 pkg.
- Tiger Tail, 36”
- Optional: Crimp beads, two; toggle clasp
- Crimp tool
- Wire cutters
- 1. String five triangle beads and one pearl onto tiger tail. Repeat pattern to desired necklace length.
- 2. Tie ends and tuck beads inside.
- 3. For optional toggle clasp, place crimp bead onto tiger tail. Thread tiger tail through toggle, then back through crimp bead. Pull tiger tail tight, crimp bead, and trim excess. Repeat for other side.