Beading / Jewelry
"Key to a Cure" Breast Cancer Pin & Earrings
One Heart...One Mind
- Make It...Personal embellishments: - Pink-ee Ribbon; Doo Dot; Rub-Ons: Fleur De Lis; Art Deco Doo-Dads
- Epoxy Flower (Making Memories)
- Scallop-edge chipboard circle, 2"
- Pin closure (Westrim Crafts)
- Glossy Accents (Ranger Industries)
- Make It...Personal Rub-Ons*: Hearts & Doo-Dads; Stitches & Doo-Dads
- Pink beads, four (Bead Gallery)
- Earring hoops, two (Westrim Crafts)
- FOR BOTH:
- Acrylic paints: white; pink (Making Memories)
- Make it...Personal Circle Ties with Holes*
- Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
- 1. Paint chipboard circle two coats white and one side of large acrylic circle one coat pink. Let dry.
- 2. Use photo as guide to apply rub-ons to unpainted acrylic side, making sure hole is at three o'clock position.
- 3. Fold pink ribbon as shown; insert Doo Dot through ribbon and Epoxy Flower; butterfly prong in back to secure. Use adhesive dot to adhere flower/ribbon to right side of acrylic circle.
- 4. Apply small amount of Glossy Accents to back of acrylic circle and adhere to chipboard. Adhere pin closure to back of chipboard.
- 1. Paint one side of two small acrylic pieces one coat pink. Let dry.
- 2. Apply rub-ons to unpainted acrylic sides.
- 3. Thread earring hoops through holes. Thread bead onto each side of acrylic.