Beading / Jewelry
Chic as a Button Photo Frame
- Black round frame, 2”x2”
- White button assortment
- Black embroidery floss
- Black cardstock
- Craft knife and cutting mat
- Sewing needle
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Remove glass and insert from frame.
- 2. Place frame, facedown, onto cardstock. Trace around outer edge and cut out.
- 3. Randomly stitch buttons onto cardstock, except for inner circle. Tape thread ends to back of cardstock.
- 4. Place cardstock, face up, onto cutting mat. Use craft knife to cut out inner circle.
- 5. Glue button-covered cardstock to frame.