Beading / Jewelry
- Base Elements Circle Linked Bracelet Blank (Amate Studios)
- Inkssentials Glossy Accents (Ranger)
- Ivory linen-texture cardstock
- Patterned paper (Imaginisce)
- Flatback Crystals (Swarovski)
- Mixed Messages stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
- Brown ink pad
- COPIC Spica Glitter Pens (Imagination International): Lavender; Gold
- Craft punches: 3/4” circle; birthday hat
- Foam adhesive tape or dots
- 1. Punch circles from desired areas of patterned paper. Glue circles to bracelet blank as desired.
- 2. Stamp sentiments on ivory cardstock and cut to size. Detail with Spica pens. Adhere to bracelet blanks with tiny bits of foam adhesive.
- 3. Punch one birthday hat from desired paper and detail with Spica pens. Adhere to chosen blank.
- 4. Fill all bracelet blanks with Glossy Accents, following manufacturer's instructions. Carefully place crystals in wet medium on chosen blanks. Let dry completely.