1. Cut two 20" perle cotton strands. Insert strands through earring wire eyelet. Knot strands together around eyelet with ends even.
2. String bead on one perle cotton strand. Push bead up close to earring wire. Knot thread securely under bead, knotting twice if needed. Repeat process, placing two more beads and knots on same thread. Cut excess thread off end of earring. (Note: Beads should not hang more than 3" on thread.)
3. Continue stringing beads and knotting thread, placing three beads randomly on each thread length.
4. Spot glue at top of each knot and slide bead down on glue to secure.
5. Make second earring in same way, placing beads on threads in same order so earrings are symmetrical.
1. Substitute silver metallic thread for perle cotton to create a dressier design.