Pattern - Vintage Bead Dove Ornament
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut two doves from cotton and wing from woven fabric.
- 2. Hand sew wing to one dove piece. Sew buttons to wing edges.
- 3. For dangles, string glass beads and buttons onto leather cords, knotting between each bead.
- 4. Use heavy-duty thread to sew dove pieces together with leather beaded dangle and hanger ends in between, leaving small opening for stuffing.
- 5. Stuff dove and sew opening closed. Make French knot for dove's eye.