Beading / Jewelry
Delicate Blossoms Bracelet
The delicate pink slider component in this bracelet is perfectly complemented by the sparkle of the Swarovski crystals and glass pearls. Silver butterfly sliders add a delicate highlight to the side of the bracelet, too.
- Swarovski: Double-holed Enamel Pink Flower Slider; Roseline Glass Pearls, 6x6mm, 8x4mm; Crystal Bicones, 4x6mm, 4x4mm
- The Bead Shop Diamante Two-Holed Butterfly Spacers, two
- Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Silver Noodle Beads, 2x50mm
- Silver wire, 10” length
- Flat-nose pliers, round-nose pliers, wire cutters
- Bead reamer
- 1. Size is 8-1/2".
- Delicate Blossoms Bracelet
- 1. Cut three rounds from wire coil; cut into two equal lengths. See Photo 1.
- 2. Use flat-nose pliers to turn 90° angle on one end of each wire approximately 3/8" from end. Bend into loop using round-nose pliers. See Photo 2 and Photo 3.
- 3. Use bead reamer to enlarge hole in two 6mm pearls large enough to thread onto both coils of wire. Take care not to damage the beads. Set one aside.
- 4. Holding two wires together, thread on one 6mm pearl and one silver noodle bead. See Photo 4.
- 5. Separate wires and thread on 4mm crystal and 4mm pearl on each wire.
- 6. Thread one side of butterfly slide on left wire and other side on right wire. See Photo 5.
- 7. Thread 6mm pearl, 4mm pearl, and 6mm crystal on each wire. See Photo 6.
- 8. Thread one side of flower slider on left wire and other side on right wire. See Photo 7.
- 9. Complete other side of bracelet reversing stringing pattern.
- 10. Push all beads around to loops formed in beginning, making sure there are no gaps between beads and sliders.
- 11. Position flat-nose pliers alongside last pearl bead; turn both wires at 90° angle. Trim wires to 3/8". See Photo 8.
- 12. Turn loop on each wire to finish.
- 1. If bead reamer is not available, use a needle tool.