Bead Landing: Toffee Latigo Lace, Bits and Baubles Rose Bead, Ribbon Clamps, Toggle Closure
Bead Gallery Iridescent Faceted Glass Beads, two
Realeather Crafts Pink Jewel Spots, 3/8”, two
Flat-backed crystals: 3mm, 30; 4mm, two
Jump rings, two
Gorilla Glue Super Glue
tape measure, scissors, toothpick
1. Use tape measure to determine size of wrist and then subtract 1" from measurement.
2. Cut three Toffee lace pieces to pre-determined length from Step 1.
3. Place all three lace pieces, side-by-side, on work surface. Pick up end of laces (all three at once); add small drop of glue to each end. While still holding laces in hand, slip ends into ribbon closure; use flat-nose pliers to close ribbon closure on laces, securing three laces together.
4. Thread iridescent bead, rose bead, and iridescent bead on center lace piece. Center beads along lace piece. Adhere 3mm flat-backed crystal on outside of each iridescent bead. Attach pink jewel spot next to each flat-backed crystal. Let dry.
5. Cross center lace piece over top lace piece and use glue to adhere lace pieces at intersection. (Note: Place laces on wrist to check position of intersection before adhering laces together.) Let dry.
6. Adhere center lace piece to bottom lace piece on center of laces. Let dry. Adhere two 4mm flat-backed crystals over area where two adhered pieces meet.
7. Adhere remaining 3mm flat-backed crystals, evenly spaced, along lengths of laces. Let dry.
8. Repeat Step 3 to attach ribbon closure to open lace ends. Use jump rings to attach toggle closure to ends.
1. Use toothpick to apply glue to flat-backed crystals.