Beading / Jewelry
Vintage Text Bezel Bracelet
Fill blank bezels with stamped vintage book pages and bits of patterned paper to create a gorgeous custom look in minutes.
- Thunderrock Sports Jewelry LLC Bronze Bracelet Blank with Square Bezels, 6-3/4" long with 2" extension chain
- My Mind's Eye Haunted Collection Papers: Harlequin, Large Chandeliers
- Vintage book page
- myStampBOX He Loves Me Stamp Set
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink Pad
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, straight pin
- 1. Trim vintage book page and double-sided patterned papers to fit bezels.
- 2. Working on protected surface, stamp Jet Black flourish petal image over text squares.
- 3. Adhere paper pieces inside bezels using Glossy Accents, alternating patterns. Fill each bezel to top edge with Glossy Accents. Use a pin to pop any visible air bubbles. Let dry completely.
- 1. Jewelry designs are a great way to use up paper scraps. While designer Jolene Johnson used Halloween-themed papers for this bracelet, the holiday theme doesn't stand out. All you see is an overall autumn-hued effect.