1. Test fabric swatch to see if colors bleeds. Make sure to use more paint and less water to ensure paint stays within shape. Paint desired shape with darker color, making sure not to go all the way to shape’s edge.
2. Add lighter color as you move slowly towards the opposite edge. Overlap colors and let them blend. Let paint sit for ten minutes to allow paint to bleed as much as it might.
3. Use slightly dampened brush to blend paint towards edges of outline to fill in any white spaces.
1. Test fabric swatch to see if colors bleed. Choose colors of choice and work from darkest to lightest. Fill in desired shape with the darkest color.
2. Add medium color, going over darkest color edge to blend.
3. Add lightest color and blend into color below.