1. Cut five equal square pieces of paper.
2. Place one square piece with desired pattern side down and fold paper in half along the diagonal axis. Crease and unfold.
3. Fold left and right sides to center. Crease and unfold.
4. Fold bottom corner to left side crease and fold across until next crease is met as shown.
5. Follow along right side crease and fold downward to form triangle as shown.
6. Fold in half along center crease from Step 1.
7. Fold long edge up so that edges of top layer line up with the bottom layer.
8. Fold triangle tab inwards as shown.
9. Repeat Steps 1-8 to create four more pieces.
10. To assemble, place two pieces next to each other as shown.
11. Unfold left side of right piece and place underneath right flap of left piece. Insert triangle tab into right flap as shown.
12. Repeat four more times to complete star.