Use yarn, felt scraps and plastic eyes to create these adorable kittens!
Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
- Yarn: Simply Soft: Bone (Caron International); Lion Wool: Cocoa (Lion Brand® Yarn); Soft Bouclé: Natural (Bernat); black; white
- Felt: black; white; light brown; pink
- Plastic eyes
- Bucilla Doodle-Loom Tool Kit (Plaid)
- Fabric glue
- 1. Use medium Doodle-Loom tool to make three pompons. Tie pompons together for body.
- 2. Use small Doodle-Loom tool to make eight pompons. Tie four pompons together for head.
- 3. Glue head to body and four remaining small pompons to body for paws.
- 4. For ears, cut two rounded triangles from coordinating felt. For nose, cut small rounded triangle from pink felt.
- 5. Glue ears, nose, and eyes to head.
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions on Doodle-Loom to make pompons.