Pattern - Yarn-Wrapped Wreath
- 1. Pin end of variegated yarn to back of wreath. Wrap yarn around wreath, positioning yarn lengths as close together as possible. Cut end; pin on back of wreath.
- 2. For red flower, wrap red yarn around four fingers about 16 times. Slip yarn loops off hand; position on work surface. Tie short length of red yarn around center of loops; cut loops, forming petals. Trim ends.
- 3. Repeat Step 2 to create five pink yarn flowers. Trim ends closer to center for smaller shape.
- 4. Adhere yarn flowers on side of wreath using tacky glue. Let dry.
- 5. Use large-head straight pins or tacky glue to secure buttons on center of each flower.
- 6. Print out pattern onto copy paper; trace and cut out. Cut six leaves from green felt.
- 7. Adhere leaves around flowers as desired using tacky glue. For hanger, measure and cut 1/2"x5" green felt strip. Loop and pin felt strip onto back of wreath.
- 1. Experiment with different color combos and create other designs for the fall, holiday, or spring seasons.