sizes: 5"x18", 4"x15", 4"x12", 4"x9"
- FloraCraft Foam: Cones, assorted sizes; Balls, 1”, 1-1/2”
- Yarn: red, white, green
- Pearl-head pins, white or assorted colors
- Low-temp glue gun and sticks
- 1. Adhere end of desired yarn to top of cone. Begin wrapping yarn around cone to completely cover surface. Cut and adhere opposite yarn end to cone to secure. Use different colors of yarn on one cone to create wide stripes. For narrow stripes, cover cone with solid color and layer different yarn color on top.
- 2. Position pearl-head pins evenly spaced around cones in desired patterns. Adhere end of yarn under first pin and string pattern, wrapping yarn around each pin. Cut and adhere end of yarn under last pin.
- 3. Wrap 1" or 1-1/2" balls completely with coordinating colors of yarn for tree toppers. Adhere toppers to tops of trees.
- 1. Try wrapping cones in chunky or variegated holiday yarns for even more fun looks.