- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Egg, 4”
- Fibre-Craft Flexible Faux Feathers: orange, three; yellow, two; green, two
- Fibre-Craft Orange Chenille Stems, two
- Brown yarn
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Pony beads, two each: orange, red, yellow
- Felt, scraps: orange, red, brown
- Red feather, scrap
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Pattern - Yarn Turkey
- 1. Print and cut out patterns from felt.
- 2. On clean work surface, gently rub one end of plastic-foam egg (body) on surface (to flatten so turkey sits). Beginning on one end, wrap brown yarn around body. Adhere ends.
- 3. Adhere eyes, beak, and wattle onto front of body. Adhere wings onto sides of body.
- 4. Fold feathers in half; spot glue ends and insert in body. Let dry.
- 5. For legs, measure and cut two 9"-long orange chenille stem lengths. For feet, twist ends into three shapes. Thread red, yellow, and orange pony bead onto each leg. Insert legs into bottom of body; spot glue.
- 6. Adhere red feather scrap on top of head.
- 1. Take your time when wrapping foam ball so yarn lengths are close to one another.