Pattern - Halloween Photo Holders
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from felt or craft foam.
- 2. Beginning at top, start wrapping yarn around foam shape adding glue as needed. Use following colored yarns: orange for Pumpkin, white/orange/yellow for Candy Corn, white for Ghost.
- 3. Glue eyes and mouth on ghost face and arms on back of ghost.
- 4. Glue eyes and nose on pumpkin and add black cording scrap for mouth. Dip 1" green stem into glue and push into top. Glue leaves on ends of 4" stem and coil around pencil slightly. Wrap around stem and glue.
- 5. Make spiral on one end of wire and continue for about 5 turns leaving 2" straight on end. Dip straight end in glue and insert into tops of holders.