Pattern - Embroidered Fleece Fingerless Mittens
- 1. Print out full-size pattern. Use pattern as guide to make custom-sized glove. To make your size, trace around your hand and arm and add additional 1" to measurement.
- 2. Cut four pieces of polar fleece fabric using measurements.
- 3. Machine-sew side seams and around thumb hole with right sides together using 1/2" seam allowance. Repeat for second mitten. Trim seams and cut notches in thumb hole seam.
- 4. Turn under 1/2"- 3/4" hem along arm, fingers, and thumb opening; hand-sew hems. Turn mittens right side out.
- 5. Draw snowflake on mittens according to pattern using disappearing ink marker.
- 6. Refer to pattern and embroider snowflake with White Pearl Cotton on outside of each mitten using backstitch, straight stitch, detached chain stitch (also known as lazy daisy stitch), and star stitch (three overlapping straight stitches). Knot ends.