- Wichelt Imports 28-count Light Blue Jobelan
- Floss: The Gentle Art Sampler Threads, DMC 6-strand 310 Black Embroidery Floss
- scissors, q-snap or hoop (optional)
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: 1 strand
Quarter stitch: 2 strands
Pattern - Cross-Sitch Ribbon Quilt
- 1. Cross-stitch design centered on fabric over two threads using two strands of floss.
- 2. Backstitch design using one strand of DMC 310 Black.
- 3. Finish into pillow or mat and frame as desired.
- 1. To ensure stitches are always made in the same direction, make a loop at one corner of fabric. Mark that corner on the chart. This way you will always have the design right side up.