Pattern - Egg Nog Embroidery
- 1. Print out full-size pattern. Transfer pattern onto cotton fabric. Center transferred design into hoop; trim away excess fabric leaving 2" border.
- 2. Using three strands of floss, follow Stitch Diagram to backstitch outlines or satin stitch solid areas of pattern. Knot thread ends on back of design.
- 3. Fold fabric border to back of hoop; secure using several long stitches. Knot ends.
- 1. Make sure hands are clean; even a small bit of dirt will stop your finished piece from looking its best.
- 2. Tapping center of fabric in embroidery hoop should sound like a drum if fabric is taut enough.