Pattern - Santa Star Ornament
- 1. To find center of cloth, fold in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands floss to cross-stitch, half stitch, and quarter-stitch, one strand to backstitch and make French knots in colors listed on keycode.
- 3. Follow "Ornament Finishing Instructions" below.
- Ornament Finishing Instructions
- 1. Apply Fusible Fleece to wrong side of stitching and backing fabric. Trim stitching and backing to 5"x5".
- 2. Using 1/4" seam allowance and with right sides together, sew cross stitch to backing fabric, leaving opening at bottom for turning. Clip corners. Turn right side out. Stuff; hand sew opening closed.
- 3. Make 4" loop at center of Torsade braid. Tack to top center of ornament at seam. Continue tacking braid around ornament to bottom center. Overlap ends, tacking together. Knot ends 2" below ornament. Trim 1" from knot.