- Charles Craft White 14-count Aida Banded Huck Towel, 15”x25”, three
- Six-strand embroidery floss
- Tapestry needle, #24 (DMC)
- scissors, contrasting thread
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: 1 strand
Pattern - Bumblebee
Pattern - Dragonfly
Pattern - Ladybug
- Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Project size: 15"x25". Design sizes: dragonfly, 11-1/8"x2-5/8"; bumblebee, 10-1/2"x2-1/2"; ladybug, 10"x2-1/2". Stitch counts: dragonfly, 125 w x 37 h; bumblebee, 148 w x 36 h; ladybug, 140 w x 36 h.
- Tea Towels
- 1. Print cross-stitch charts and key.
- 2. To find center of Aida cloth, fold band in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 3. Use two strands of floss to cross-stitch and one strand of floss to backstitch design in colors listed on keycode.