- Wichelt Imports 28-count White Jobelan
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- scissors, needle, q-snap (optional)
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: 1 strand
Pattern - Cross-Stitch Under the Dogwood Tree
- 1. Cross-stitch design centered on fabric over two strands using two strands of floss.
- 2. Backstitch design using one strand (3799) Pewter Gray-VY DK. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 3. Mat and frame design as desired.
- 1. When first starting to stitch design, place loop of thread on one corner of fabric and mark this corner of chart. This way you will know what part is top and what part is bottom until larger portion of design has been stitched.